Our services :
Do you need to guarantee the reliability of your financial information to reassure your partners, to meet a legal obligation or for a particular need?
What is the role of a statutory audit department ?
- Certify the reality and sincerity of the accounts
- Reassure your partners about your financial situation
- To prevent financial difficulties
- Evaluate the company's accounting and internal control system
- Establish legal and regulatory requirements and certifications
ANDRÉ LE GROUPE
Our auditors have a trusted signature.
In addition, they are qualified, dynamic and have excellent interpersonal skills.
EXAMPLES OF TASKS
- Certification of the annual accounts
- Increase or decrease in capital: Merger - Absorption - Demerger - Transformation
- Contributions Commission
- Certificates of the depositary
- Emission d’obligations convertibles
- Audit and implementation of internal control
- Special reports...
The accounting documents that we produce and analyse form the basis of your company's management. Your balance sheet represents your company's assets and we are at your side to help you make it grow. We analyse your profitability by reading your profit and loss account.
Whatever the legal form of your structure, your company must meet certain accounting obligations by law and your economic environment requires you to be rigorous, transparent and secure.